Commencement of project means the terms and conditions outlined below have been accepted.
1) Girl Friday Consulting Ltd business days means, any day (other than Saturday or Sunday) on which ordinary banks are open for their full range of normal business in England.
2) Payment terms for monthly retainers are 100% upfront. All payments to be made in £GBP. 3 month minimum contract, one month notice period.
3) Payment terms for Pay As You Go services are 100% upfront. All payments to be made in £GBP. One month minimum contract, one month notice period.
4) Payment terms for fixed price projects are 50% upfront, 25% and agreed midway point, 25% due on completion. Final stages of work will not be released until final payment is made. All payments to be made in £GBP.
5) Payment terms for day rate projects are days completed are billed end of month and are due at the end of each month for project duration. All payments to be made in £GBP.
6) Payment terms for investment success fees are billed on day of transfer of funds to client. Success fee % is ex VAT. All payments to be made in £GBP.
7) All payments required to be made pursuant to this Agreement by either Party shall be made within 7 days of receipt by that Party of the relevant invoice.
8) Payments made 7 days after due date will incur a penalty calculated at 3% above the current Bank of England base rate for the outstanding balance. Payments not made within 30 days of invoice due date will be referred to debt collection agency. Any related debt collection costs will be re-charged to client with 5% surcharge above the current Bank of England base rate.
9) Expenses for travel outside of London [beyond zone 4] shall be recharged back to the client. Other expense related to project to be agreed with client.
10) Project termination between Girl Friday Consulting Ltd and Client is due on [tbc]. The Parties agree that the times and dates referred to in this Agreement are for guidance only and are not of the essence of this Agreement and may be varied by mutual agreement between the Parties.
11) With effect from the Commencement Date, Girl Friday Consulting Ltd shall, throughout the Term of this Agreement, provide the Services to the Client as outlined in project scope.
12) Girl Friday Consulting Ltd shall provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, commensurate with prevailing standards of the Chartered Institute of Marketing in the United Kingdom.
13) Girl Friday Consulting Ltd shall act in accordance with all reasonable instructions given to it by the Client provided such instructions are compatible with the specification of Services provided in project scope.
14) Girl Friday Consulting Ltd shall ensure that it has in place at all times suitable and valid professional indemnity insurance.
15) The Client shall use all reasonable endeavours to provide all pertinent information to Girl Friday Consulting Ltd that is necessary for the Girl Friday Consulting Ltd’s provision of the Services. Such information shall include, but not necessarily be limited to, that pertaining to the priorities of the Project and the Project timetable
16) In the event that Girl Friday Consulting Ltd requires the decision, approval, consent or any other communication from the Client in order to continue with the provision of the Services or any part thereof at any time, the Client shall provide the same in a reasonable and timely manner.
17) The Client may, from time to time, issue reasonable instructions to the Service Provider in relation to the Service Provider’s provision of the Services. Any such instructions should be compatible with the specification of the Services provided in project scope.
18) Any and all third party consultants and contractors appointed by the Client to the Project shall be required to cooperate fully with Girl Friday Consulting Ltd and to promptly provide any and all such information reasonably required by Girl Friday Consulting Ltd to enable Girl Friday Consulting Ltd to provide the Services and comply with this Agreement.
19) Girl Friday Consulting Ltd shall be required to cooperate fully with any and all third party consultants and contractors appointed by the Client to the Project and to promptly provide any and all such information reasonably required by any such consultants and contractors to enable them to provide the relevant agreed services to the Client in compliance with all relevant agreements.
20) Client access to files of each completed section as outlined in project scope will be provided via a transfer file link by Girl Friday Consulting Ltd for client to download on receipt of cleared relevant payment. This transfer link will be valid until 15 days after project termination date or date agreed by both Parties.
21) Any financial information that Girl Friday Consulting Ltd has been asked to supply/create as part of project will be reviewed and amended by the Client’s own finance team. Whilst care will be taken in preparing any financial information for the project, it is for information only and is the responsibility of the Client’s finance team to review, amend and make any necessary changes.
22) Girl Friday Consulting Ltd may, from time to time, identify certain parts of the Project which require the services of a third party specialist. In such cases, Girl Friday Consulting Ltd shall inform the Client of the need for such a specialist and it shall be the Client’s responsibility to appoint and contract with the specialist. In this case, we may require hiring other consultant(s) to do the job where we may have to pay separately. Girl Friday Consulting Ltd shall not be a party to any such contracts.
23) Cancellation policy: the following cancellation charges will apply.
a. Cancellation within 4 weeks of your project start date: 50% of the project quotation/days booked.
b. Cancellation within 3 weeks of your project start date: 75% of the project quotation/days booked.
c. Cancellation within 2 weeks of your project start: the full the project quotation/days booked.
d. We will on all occasions endeavour to re-book the time to avoid levying this charge, however if this is not possible then the cancellation charges will apply.
24) The Client shall pay the Fees to Girl Friday Consulting Ltd in accordance with the provisions of T&C’s Point 2 to 5. Girl Friday Consulting Ltd shall invoice the Client for Fees due in accordance with the provisions of T&C’s Point 2.
Company details -
Girl Friday Consulting Ltd
Company number: 7590418
VAT reg: 380361213
Registered in England and Wales
Company registered office: Apollo House Whitehalls, Business Park, Hallam Way, Blackpool FY4 5FS